How to activate VAT Registration

Further to the IRD Notice on “Voluntary Registration for VAT”,  Any person who wishes to continue the VAT Registration (whose Registration is inactivated) should make submission along with following documents.

  1. Application for activation of VAT Registration
  2. Request letter which should be signed by a Director (In the case of Company) or Proprietor (Sole Proprietorship) or a Partner (In the case of Partnership)

Share this:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *